What is regular tape ins?
Regular tape in extensions is a form of hair extensions glued with medical grade adhesive. By using replaceable double-sided tape spread as an adhesive to maintain the extension of the hair. The tape can be reused and cut into smaller hair extension pieces at will. Therefore, invisibility is very good. And easy to use.
What is injection tape in extensions?
Injection tape in extensions is a kind of tape ins. There are some differences between it and regular tape in extensions in the production process. Seamless inject tape in hair extension is produced by injection technology, in which individual hairs are injected into the PU weft of the tape. Therefore it does not have short hair at the top. More invisible and seamless.
This technology is much more advanced than regular tape ins production technology. After installation of injection tape in extensions, it looks like hair growing from our own scalp.
Compared with regular tape ins, the advantages of injection tape in extensions?
- Imitates the growth of natural hair roots, making it more natural to use
- Using injection technology, it is thinner, softer, invisible, and seamless
- Unique Cuticle Aligned Technology, no harm to natural hair
- Walker Tape imported from US sticky anti-dropping, reusable, durable
- Using new technology, hair is smoother than traditional hair
How to apply tape in extensions?
- Part a section at the back of the head, tie up the rest hair.
- Remove the paper from the hair. Lift the hair and apply one piece under the parted section.
- Attach another hairpiece directly above so the two meet and press.
- Press the hairpieces firmly into place, using pliers is better.
How to replace the tape in extensions?
- Use organic oil to remove the tape in extensions from the hair
- Clean the tape on the hair weft
- Clean the tape weft insertion with alcohol and remove all residues
- Precisely replace the tape and paste it on the tape weft
- Use the new tape refill the tape extensions
How to care tape in extensions?
- Wash your hair after 72 hours after installation
- When the hair is wet, please don’t comb your hair
- When you go to bed at night, it is best to braid your hair into a whip to prevent tangles
- Wash your hair 1-2 times a week
- When washing your hair, don’t apply conditioner to the replacement tape, otherwise, it will cause the film to fall off
- When washing your hair, rub it up and down gently, use more conditioner, and use essential oil or coconut oil when the hair is half dry to prevent dryness and tangles.
- Time permits, try to keep your hair dry naturally after washing
- Every 6 to 10 weeks, the hair extension will need to be reapplied to bring the bond points closer to the scalp and keep the hair healthy
All in all, compared with regular tape in extensions, Injection tape in extensions is thinner and more invisible. Can better hide in natural hair. And it will not cause any strain or damage to natural hair.